- Operating power equipment.
- Irrigating of greens, tees and fairways. Proper care and maintenance of all types of grass.
- Changing of pin placements, tee markers, basic course set up.
- Raking of sand traps. Proper grooming of sand traps daily.
- Ability to lift weight up to 50 pounds.
- Proper care, cleaning and storage of equipment.
- Operate and maintain utility vehicles.
- Flexibility to work at least one weekend day for a minimum of three hours.
- Ability to communicate with coworkers.
- Must be SELF motivated and have a solid work ethic.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Schedule flexibility due to the start time varies during the season and can be very early mornings.
- Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Regularly required to stand and sit for long periods of time.
- Federal Law States that for every 4 hours worked a (15 min) break must be given and the employee will receive a ½ hour lunch break.
Contact Doug Melton at Rackham Golf Course.
10100 West 10 Mile Road,Huntington Woods, MI 48070
Phone (248) 543-4040
Compensation will be based on your experience and skill set.
If you are interested in being part of the team this season please feel to contact us. We ask you to have an updated resume or job application attached when applying online or request sent by email.