Mask Must Be Worn
We require all guests to wear a mask when entering the golf shop and at all times until reaching the first tee. No exceptions.
There will be NO golf carts available for use, but pull carts may be used on the golf course. Tee time starts may be affected by pace of play.
No Touch Flagsticks
The cups have been raised in the holes to prevent the golf ball from going into the cup making it safer to retrieve your golf ball.
- Guests are expected to follow social distancing protocols and remain at least 6 feet from other guests at all times when at the facility.
- Social Distancing Tee Times set to 8+ minute intervals to create a greater distancing between groups on the first tee and the golf course.
- We recommend reserving your tee time online or by calling the course in advance of play.
- Walk-in tee times may not be available.
- Due to increased intervals, tee time availability may be limited.
- We have restricted access to the clubhouse to facilitate social distancing procedures. No more than 2 people at any one time.
- We have moved the credit card swipe to the countertop and are asking all golfers to swipe their own card when checking in for golf.
- Ball washers and water coolers have been removed from the golf course to eliminate touch points throughout your round.
- All bunker rakes have been removed from the course. Smooth out with your feet as best you can.
- Food & Beverage service is NOT available at this time.
- Just in case…maybe extend the “circle of friendship” on putts. We are encouraging giving putts inside of 2 feet.
- Most importantly…DO NOT golf if you are sick. Be responsible around others. Actions speak louder than words at this time.